Having a successful podcast can make a dramatic difference to your profile and income. I’ll make it easy for you! There could well be derivatives from your story – i.e. adaptations for film/TV/game and books.
We’ll work at your own pace and you’ll enjoy the process. Whether you want to develop a conversational or a narrative podcast we will construct a compelling way to tell your story and cast your message to a wide audience.
Email for a free consultation
“Breakthrough! I’d been sitting on a massive collection of tape and a percolating story idea for many years. My very first conversation with Jude was smart and encouraging. A few talks later and I’m pitching major distributors. Jude brought insight, intelligence, creativity and curiosity. She’s a dream come true for this reporter”.
Laurie Stern. St Paul MN
DESIGN & SELL YOUR DREAM PODCAST
I help you decide exactly what you want to tell, how to break it into episodes, what title and tagline sum up the project, whether to put yourself in the picture and how to approach the gatekeepers of podcast production houses.
In our sessions we will:
- Define the format.
- Identify who will host, perform or be on your guest list of interviewees.
- Discuss signature music and any archival audio you might need.
Target production companies that are a good fit for your objective and your product.
- Plan your audio teaser, pitch deck and publicity.
- I have three decades of experience at the BBC and NPR as reporter, commentator, interviewer, producer, editor, director, writer and host.
- My years of award-winning work in top levels of global audio, taught me how to make a story that immediately grips an audience and keeps them listening.
- I can identify what structure best suits your content and how to make it happen as a production.
- I have experience both in fiction and non- fiction audio. The areas I’ve worked in are arts, social culture, history, current affairs, education, science, religion, sports, tech and women’s studies.
Pitching and Sales
- I’ve been running my own international media production company since 2005 so I have the contacts, experience and the tools to market your show.
- Though I can’t guarantee placement, I have great contacts within the BBC, public radio in America and independent production companies that make podcasts.
- I also can put you in touch with composers, actors, writers and sound engineers who all understand this medium.
“Before working with Jude, I had no idea how to create a podcast series that might be wanted by a podcast network, how to find such networks, or how to approach such networks. I’d always been a ‘book guy,’ with more than 50 published books to my credit, but podcasting was completely new to me. Jude helped me every step of the way in fashioning a viable podcast series, figuring out who might want the series, and garnering strong interest for the series from exactly the right podcast network. She did more than I could have expected and provided me with a great experience.”
Eric Maisel, The Power of Daily Practice, Lighting the Way,
and 50+ other titles. Walnut Creek, CA.
“I’ve been sitting on a few podcast ideas for years… I’ve given up on tens of them, but a few have stuck around in my consciousness. Working with Jude brought my ideas into a new light. They now feel exciting, worth my time, and, most importantly, possible. Jude has given me a map of where to start and how to proceed from there. She’s also given me some of the best podcasts I’ve ever heard to train my ears and my producer brain. It’s been such a gift to be able to have Jude’s insights and reflections as I embark on my new show ideas. If you’re looking for someone to help you figure out where to start and how to think through a podcast, Jude is the perfect fit.”
Dave Lishansky. Audio producer and editor,
“Jude offered inspirational and practical support to help make my audio investigative history podcast project. She knew the perfect questions to get me thinking critically and constantly improve. Working with Jude is genuinely exciting.”
Joseph Eden Hawthorne. Audio Editor and Producer,
“Jude Kampfner helped me shape an idea into a podcast pitch. After responding to her leading questions, I clarified the number of episodes, their structure and the target audience for my series. She also kept in touch with ideas and suggestions for placement. I strongly recommend her”.
Afi Scruggs, Writer, Reporter and Producer,
“I really admire Judith’s imaginative approach to her productions, her attention to detail and to getting the story right from both the contributor’s and the audience’s point of view. She brings difference and freshness to Radio 4. Working together has always been fun and rewarding”.
Jeremy Howe, Commissioner, Drama, BBC Radio 4
Let’s start work together – Production companies are hungry for content
You can’t afford to wait!
Currently there are more than 1,750,000 for podcasts globally and over 43 million episodes.
Need help with the production process? I can help!
You need to take this first step to help me help you!
To get started, simply email me. I will work with you to create the best plan for you, taking into consideration your time and your budget.
Speak to Jude
Let's talk about how to achieve your goals.